CrossRoads Corporation – Director, Partnerships and Collectie
CrossRoads Corporation for Affordable Housing and Community Development is a faith based, nonprofit organization that through partnerships honors the history and supports collective vision of rejuvenation, economic stability, health living and educational attainment within the Grier Heights community.
Our vision is that Grier Heights will be transformed residentially and economically, and the quality of life dramatically improved with a constant focus on justice to its residents throughout the process. CrossRoads is the “community quarterback” organization for the Grier Heights community.
The Director, Partnerships and Collective Impact works with the Executive Director and CEO and organization partners to support CrossRoads in fulfilling its vision, mission and strategic priorities. The Director, Community Impact will be responsible for the leadership, planning, implementation of “partner development” to create a network of nonprofit organizations and stakeholders to support the Grier Heights community. The Director, Partnerships and Collective Impact will manage several initiatives to build healthy neighborhoods. The Director assists the Executive Director in developing and implementing strategy to improve outcomes for the neighborhood.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide overall leadership, vision, and focus on the development of strategies to drive the collaborative approach to community impact.
• Develop, support and expand collaborative working partnerships with multiple constituencies.
• Arrange opportunities for increased coordination, networking and training of service providers, partners and volunteers.
• Design and facilitate presentations to a variety of stakeholders on behalf of the organization.
• Measure, track and report community outcomes. Access community information assets and needs and direct initiatives to strengthen the community.
• Drive the ongoing collection and analysis of community assessment data. Develop continuing opportunities for community input and feedback on delivery services.
• Establish a method to monitor and evaluate program outcomes and the ability to track programmatic and community level data with a focus on outcomes and their measurements.
• In partnership with Director, Institutional Advancement manages grants we award and grant compliance and executes partner agreements.
• Coordinate the United Way grants process as a community quarterback agency and ensure execution of partner agreements.
• Supervise the implementation of the Bulldogs Matter program; develop and manage budget for this program.
• Work outside normal office hours when required to include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Serve on Committees, attend meetings and local functions in support of CrossRoads as needed.
• Perform other duties as needed to ensure the success of the organizational efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible work. Experience working with racially and economically diverse populations.
• Proficient in using office software packages and computer technology
• Specific community development experience and subject matter expertise regarding collective impact models
• Experience with developing and implementing program evaluation systems
• Demonstrated ability to produce results
• Superior relationship building skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Outstanding multi-tasking and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport and create collaborations with multiple constituencies
• Able to develop programs and experiences
• Strong planning, organizing, execution, evaluation and follow up skills
• Confident and energetic in public roles
• Must be a self-starter and team player, with a positive outlook and the ability to manage ambiguity and change, proficient in identifying solutions and opportunities
• Commitment to excellence and to the mission of CrossRoads and internally motivated to recognize and act on opportunities to further the mission
• Ability to professionally and efficiently present information and data in written, electronic, and oral forms to diverse target markets with attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and to operate effectively with diverse groups and organizations
• Ability to operate with a high level of autonomy and decision-making responsibility
• Excels in providing customer service; communicates in a courteous, discreet and professional manner with all customers/stakeholders and fellow staff
• Demonstrates good judgment and problem-solving skills under pressure
• Expert proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing applications, PowerPoint and Google applications
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and may occasionally be required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• This position will require in-person work at various locations (pending health guidelines)
and some functions that may be performed remotely. This position must show proof of COVID- 19 vaccination prior to starting the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position.
Reports to President & CEO
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Please send your resume, cover letter, writing sample, and references to email@example.com
CrossRoads is an equal opportunity employer.